• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat T450 work lights come on after fuse blow

bf1025

I'm having trouble with a Bobcat T450. It blows the fuse for the cab and when it does the work lights come on and stay on until the key is cycled. Can anyone give me a possible cause. Thanks in advance.

Txhayseed

What kind of controls do you have ? Does the fuse blow as soon as you put it or after you work controls. If your blowing a fuse you got a dead short somewhere. Never seen cab lights come on like that. Give us a few more details on controls and the circumstances and we might be able to hone in on it. Usually bobcats like to rub the harness in a few specific places. Up by the control panel, where the cab harness exits the cab and where it crosses over the the frame going to the control sticks. I would look those areas over good for abrasions