• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat t300 hydrostatic pump

jerry hill

2004 Bobcat t300, right hand side of hydrostatic pump is not allowing enough pressure to supply the drive motor.
I'm looking for a good right hand side, dont need the whole hydrostatic pump, just the right side.
Otherwise once I get it off, I will have to locate parts needed in order to rebuild what I got.
Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy parts for what I will be needing if I do rebuild. Don't want to purchase direct from Bobcat as they are too expensive to deal with. Jerry

jerry hill

I keep hoping someone will suggest a place with better prices than a bobcat dealership to buy parts from. But seems no one is talking on this forum. Jerry

FlatTire

Hopefully you’ve found your parts already, but try posting in “skid steers”, not mini skid steers.