• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat t300 hydrostatic pump

jerry hill

Im in search for a good used hydrostatic pump for 2004 bobcat t300. My left side works great. Its the right hand side not producing enough pressure to drive motor.
I want to remove the right section of pump only and rebuild or replace only it.
Does anyone have a bad hydrostatic pump with a good right side or a complete one for a good price? Jerry

jerry hill

Bobcat t300
Yesterday i pulled out the right hand section of the hydrostatic pump without any problems. Monday evening will be taking it apart in order to see what needs replacing inside. Hopefully someone will suggest whom i might contact for parts rather than a dealer. A dollar saved is a dollar earned when you are retired. Someone mentioned a business down in florida where they got a good deal on the parts they needed but did not mention how to get in touch.
If anyone has a bobcat t300 and are wondering if you can take the hydrostatic pump off without pulling the engine. The answer is yes, so long as you are not in any type of hurry. Everything would be easier with the cab removed. But I left mine intact. Jerry