• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat T300 hydraulic issue

Zak Scott

A friend of mine asked me to look at this thing. They changed the oil pan, had the hydraulic pump rebuilt, plus some other general maintenance stuff. Im sure I'm not getting a full story but supposedly everything worked fine before. It has no lift and no tilt up, will lower and tilt down. Will drive fine without issue. I am getting a 05-15 code for low charge pressure. When going to lift or tilt can hear it load up like there it is deadheading but no lift. If anyone has ideas, pointers, even hydraulic schematics and wiring diagrams that would be greatly appreciated.

bobatack

you might want to check that the auxillary hydraulics are not locked on(the hydraulics that would be used for implements)

bobatack

if you put an attachment on that would turn ...for example brush cutter or post hole auger
If it wants to turn soon as you start the engine of the Skiddy then you have a problem

mark D renth

Did you find a solution to your problem. I have a machine doing this exact problem and have been looking for answers. Thanks!