• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat t190

Swamp rat

I have searched everywhere in my manuel on this issue and cannt find any info , anyone have experience with it it would be much appreciated. I have a t190 and lately when i get in it i have to bounce the arm bar sometimes once sometimes four or five times to get the lite to come on. The only thing that has been done to it is it has been steam cleaned evry three or four weeks due to it working in poultry litter and now this is starting to happen.
Is there a adjustment that could have moved or is it time to order a new sensor? thanks for any advice.

nuts46

I have searched everywhere in my manuel on this issue and cannt find any info , anyone have experience with it it would be much appreciated. I have a t190 and lately when i get in it i have to bounce the arm bar sometimes once sometimes four or five times to get the lite to come on. The only thing that has been done to it is it has been steam cleaned evry three or four weeks due to it working in poultry litter and now this is starting to happen.
Is there a adjustment that could have moved or is it time to order a new sensor? thanks for any advice.

If ti has the pilot/hand controls one joystick may not be seeing center and not allowing the bar to unlock the controls. Try slightly moving controls when your having the problem.

Swamp rat

Apoligize for taking so long to respond back - found the problem. I guess the last time i steam cleaned it i blew some dirt into the hole where the arm sensor is located. Took it all apart and sanded the two dots- i think its two magnets, and now it is working perfect agian.