• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat t190 parking brake issue

eblinn5

Long story short I recently bought a t190 at auction and it has a few issues I've found so far with no luck figuring out solutions. First is the machine runs fine until you hit the parking brake amd immediately dies out or if you raise the lap bar it will immediately die, second issue is it is throwing code 75-41 which is right swash plate sensor out of range high however on the right side panel it says right swash plate sensor short to battery does this sound more like a wiring issue or a issue with the swash plate sensor.

crewchief888

harness would be the 1st place i'd be looking for damage.

cuz you really dont want to get to the swashplate sensor.. it's on the bottom of the hydrostat.