• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

bobcat t 250 low oil pressure shutdown

ficus

I had the engine rebuilt just finished installing and am having engine shutdown to low oil pressure . replaced oil pressure switch and same condition. put a mechanical gauge on and have 56 lbs cold and 30 lbs after its warmed up. The oil pres switch is disconnected from 3 wire connector. Does any one know what to check on I haven't found much info in the shop manual. Thank You

ficus

Make sure drive belt on hydraulic pump isn't loose
I installed new bobcat belt and tightened the spring tight and slid the holder according to manual. could I missed something? is there a sequence to testing the sensors that comprise the shutdown circuit? the electrical diagrams seem rather vague. any help is greatly appreciated