• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat T-190 Error code 64-03

Hardline

Occupation
Small business owner
Good morning gentlemen, got one that I think I know what is wrong but wanting to make sure before we order in a $1000 ECM. Customer has a T-190 that intermittently will throw a 64-03 code. We have traced it down and it is not getting its signal to the switch power / acc relay. The power to this relay is sent out on pin 42 of the J-1 plug of the ECM. After checking for power at the pin out we have none when the machine beeps and throws the code. I'm thinking the ECM is going bad. But just wanting to make sure there is nothing else telling the ECM to turn off power to pin 42. When the machine throws the code there are NO other codes. Just the 64-03. Thanks in advance. JJ

crewchief888

just a reminder, just plugging in a new bobcat controller isnt going to solve the problem...

controllers are NOT programmed when you take them out of the box....

:drinkup

Hardline

Occupation
Small business owner
just a reminder, just plugging in a new bobcat controller isnt going to solve the problem...

controllers are NOT programmed when you take them out of the box....

Right when I spoke to my dealer they said I could have some issues because of it not being programed to the machine. Other then the hour meter not being accurate what other issues will I see?

crewchief888

Right when I spoke to my dealer they said I could have some issues because of it not being programed to the machine. Other then the hour meter not being accurate what other issues will I see?

options not selected, and the controller has NO idea what model machine it's connected to.

think of it as a hard drive that has no operating system installed..