• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat S130 Services

Mahammad

hello
I have a bobcat S130 skid steers. I want to do services for it, change engine oil and oil fulter, change fuel fulter, change hydraulic oil and fulter, change transmission oil and filter.
I want to get a service manual to let me know procedures to these services. And if there is another service I missed or I don’t know exclude the above services?
Thanks and advise.

62oliver

Just did a quick search on eBay, there are manuals available for Bobcat s130 for as little as $45, that would be your best bet, get your machine's serial number to make sure you get the right one, everything you need to do will be in there.
Oil, filters and grease is usually all they really need to keep them happy, good luck!!