• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat S-220 error code

354d

I have a Bobcat S-220 s/n 526215341 that quit running while I was letting it idle after working it for 30 minutes. The ignition switch was still on when the machine shut down. It started right away when I got back into the machine. Here is the code on the right side panel. The left side panel showed no error codes when I pressed and held the light button. The screen read "no codes."

upload_2020-2-12_15-32-3.png

Number 17 is the light that was on. Is there a way to find out what kind of problems create this shut down? Is this a serious problem? I can't find anything in the repair manual about this code.

Thanks, Carr

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-12_15-27-40.png
    upload_2020-2-12_15-27-40.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 2

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
If you turned off the ignition before you restarted you won't get any codes in the hour meter display as it resets the main controller. The only time you can get fault codes on a Bobcat is after you hear three short beeps from the alarm, then you hold down the headlight button to bring up the code(s) that caused the alert. Once you turn off the ignition it wipes clean.