• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat mounting plates

Oversized2

Occupation
Heavy Haul Lowboy Driver
Some where in my web travels I came across spec. for building Bobcat mounts for fabricating your own atttachments. Can anybody tell where I found them?

Bob Horrell

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner/Operator grading business
There is a guy on ebay that sell the plates that you can weld on any attachment. They are heavy duty 3/8 inch thick and sell for $80 plus shipping. For less than $100 you can have some already fabricated and ready to go. I ordered some, shipping was immediate and they are great.
Go to ebay, select business and industrial, then select heavy equipment, then select skid steer and scroll down until you find them. There are several guys offering them for various prices but the ones for $80 for 3/8 inch plates and sides is the one I bought.

Coastal

I got mine right from bobcat, it was $100 CDN, and it even comes in the right color. :bouncegri

puredieselpower

Occupation
I build Pole Buildings
your bobcat dealer should have one that is where i got mine for my boom, saved on having to have it shiped

TriHonu

The Society of Automotive Engineers published standard SAE J2513 which gives the dimensions of the attachment mount.

The files is too big to upload to this site but the link above will open a copy.

leveller

Does anybody know if there are mounting brackets available for the Bobcat mini-x? I would like to build some attachments and would like to find some mounts already built

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
Does anybody know if there are mounting brackets available for the Bobcat mini-x? I would like to build some attachments and would like to find some mounts already built

We have a local outfit, a one man show, that sells skid stuff …. he'll ship anywhere in Canada cheap ….. www.glcequipment.com …… his name is Guy Lord, i've bought a few things from him including mounting plates, he's big on the Blue Diamond products and if I remember correctly they handle mini stuff too ….. hope this helps …. Good-luck !

andrewpond

Well thxs, but.... Those are for mini skidsteer.
Leveller and I were looking for plates for bobcat mini excavators.
Looking for new style "x" attach.

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
Sorry I guess I was thrown off by the thread title …… Never heard the anyone call an excavator mount a plate before, that usually refers to a skid mount …. learn something new everyday

mx727

Also sorry, thread forked. I have seen adapters that allow you to mount skid-steer attachments to an excavator, but they are expensive.

crewchief888

you might be able to use an excavator xchange mount for a breaker, and adapt it to what you need

:beatsme

:drinkup

pondo

Thxs crewchief. The hammer adaptor is pretty $$$ about $350. Where skidsteer plates $100-$150.