• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

bobcat e26

shadow2

we are considering trading in the s850 witch would only work for 20 hr at a time before haven to have major repair work done. bobcat is given us a deal or should i stay far away from them. 4 of are past bobcat execrator last 1200hr before catastrophic failure, we have 3 cats with 3-4000hr on the no major problem.

Carl Peter

we are considering trading in the s850 witch would only work for 20 hr at a time before haven to have major repair work done. bobcat is given us a deal or should i stay far away from them. 4 of are past bobcat execrator last 1200hr before catastrophic failure, we have 3 cats with 3-4000hr on the no major problem.

I think you answered your own question... If you had four bobcats with that many problems why would you buy another ???

shadow2

there give us 30000$ toward the new machine and a 4 year bumper to bumper warranty. i just want to know if it was worth the time to try again or buy a cat

Carl Peter

You are probably asking the wrong guy I always buy Cat I have 15 pieces of cat equipment my latest is a 305.5 D mini which I love and have not had any problems what so ever 500Hrs..I feel Cat is very competitive on the small equipment. I priced the 305.5 against an E50 Bobcat and Cat was cheaper, but I have a very good relationship with my Cat dealer none with Bobcat.

shadow2

we just got three new cats 304,299, 908 the best machines i have run it just the money bobcat will to fork over seems nice

pafarmer

Occupation
Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro
Buy the CAT and don't look back....we added a 303.5 to our fleet recently. Great mini...and on par price wise with the rest .

pafarmer

Occupation
there give us 30000$ toward the new machine and a 4 year bumper to bumper warranty. i just want to know if it was worth the time to try again or buy a cat

News Flash.....Just letting you know that 30k is already over the cost on a E26....I thinking of calling BS here.

shadow2

bobcat was charging 54000$ was the quote that i just got from them today when i compared it to the cat that was the same size the price was 16000$ cheaper

bobcat tried to burry the coast of the s850 that they were suppose to take back into the cost of the new machine all bobcat is doing is lying to me I'm staying with cat and never will buy a bobcat again

a 302.7 cr cost is 38000$ that is the same size as the e26

Last edited:

pafarmer

Occupation
bobcat was charging 54000$ was the quote that i just got from them today when i compared it to the cat that was the same size the price was 16000$ cheaper

bobcat tried to burry the coast of the s850 that they were suppose to take back into the cost of the new machine all bobcat is doing is lying to me I'm staying with cat and never will buy a bobcat again

a 302.7 cr cost is 38000$ that is the same size as the e26

Your number are so far inflated I'm not sure how to respond but here goes....you should be able to buy a brand new CAT 303.5 for 38k and bobcat E50 for 53k.....your numbers aren't real or close to what you should be paying. I just gave you rel numbers to work with ....