• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat Codes

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Might depend a lot on the year.... model...... serial number?????? there are some here that have access to lots of good info :)

DirtCrawler

Its a 2018 T595.

W3223
W3297
Several - H2907
M0309
W3223
Several - H1224
M0710
M0514
D7597
M7497
H4497

rbrown225

Not sure on your model but most codes are the same for the manufacturer.
This is from the bobcat manual for a 2011 T770.
D7597 Drive controller programmed
H1221 Right thumb switch out of range high
H2907 High-flow open circuit
H4497 Auxiliary controller programmed
M0309 System voltage too low
M0514 Hydraulic charge pressure extremely low
M0710 Hydraulic oil temperature too high
M7497 Main controller programmed
W3223 ACS (AHC) calibration required
W3297 ACS (AHC) controller programmed
Hope this helps.

OTG AuGres

Occupation
Hobbiest - Forestry and Wildlife Management
Going from memory here, but if you log in as owner I think there’s a screen that spells out details of faults incurred.

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
It's been a couple of years now since I've worked on Bobcat machines, but my experience with Bobcat, they don't "store" codes, they only work with "active" (happening right now) codes. If you're machine is spitting out that many active codes you got some really wacky stuff going on with that machine and will most likely need a Bobcat tech to sort it out.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Hopefully your still under warranty. That many codes looks expensive.

JBrady

It's been a couple of years now since I've worked on Bobcat machines, but my experience with Bobcat, they don't "store" codes, they only work with "active" (happening right now) codes. If you're machine is spitting out that many active codes you got some really wacky stuff going on with that machine and will most likely need a Bobcat tech to sort it out.
I think it depends on what instrument panel you have. The machines you start with a key only show you active codes. The machines that you put a code in to start will show you "some" historical codes all the way back to when the machine was new. You have to navigate to that screen, after you have put in the owner code. I say "some" codes, because I will occasionally get an ACS fault when I push the green push to operate button. I turn the machine off and restart and it will clear and everything is fine, but the code is not stored. But, I can see old codes for typical stuff like battery voltage low from before I owned the bobcat.

Last edited: