• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat B950 hammer....

Tags

I have a B950 Bobcat hammer and was wondering if anybody might have a manual for it. I was using it today and I believe the retainer pin that holds the bit started to slide out, I tried tapping it in but it is quite loose and I'm not sure what's supposed to hold it in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Peej

I spoke to my friend and he was no help. He got the breaker used last year and has just been using it without doing any service to it.

Tags

Thanks for the help Andrew, yes that's the one. I had a buddy look at it today, he's kind of a "jack of all trades master of none" type of guy, but he did see that it is in fact the retainer pin that holds the two pins that holds the point in, that retainer pin is held in by what looks to be an O ring that got worn out and allowed it to fall partially out of the hammer. Glad I saw it before it completely fell out and got lost.