• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat AHC Issue 773G

Bow tie pony

Wanted to give an update incase anybody else runs into an issue like this

So when the machine is started, with no codes present, and I hook my voltmeter into the acutator motor wires (+/-) at the harness from computer to actuator (harness is connected), I can see 11-12 volts one direction (when the handle is moved, causing the tilt down to occur) and zero volts the other direction (then throws code)

So the computer is not triggering the actuator in one direction, the polarites should just be switched

Now on the tilt handle input side, with everything connected and no codes, hooked the meter to in to the harness from the computer side, positive on the signal from the tilt controller. I see voltage swinging back and forth with the controller and it appears to be within spec (if it wasnt, I think that a different code any way).

So I know the computer is getting signal both directions, outputting only one, causing a fault on the other as it does not see the potentiometer in the actuator move

I think I am going to bite the bullet and replace the computer.

did you end up getting one and did it work. I am having this same issue , and was curious if buying a computer would work.

DeereJohn

It did, the computer was not cheap, around 1,300. I would encourage you to try all of the troubleshooting listed in this thread before replacing it.