• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat actuator replacement

barnbuilder

Has anyone replaced a hydraulic actuator for a Bobcat and know where to get them? Seems like I have one go out every three years and the machine faulted the other day. So I'm guesssing its time for one to go out again. I'm tired of giving Bobcat $800 to repair the thing. Is normal for these to go out like this?

Greg

Axel

different dealers have different prices.
sometimes you can save a few hundred by buying from a dealer on the other side of the country.

if the dealer does not have it in stock or your making a large order most likely the shipment will come from the main bobcat warehouse in Chicago anyways.
try to avoid having it shipped to the dealer and then to you..have them ship it directly if possible, usually they will.

I was quoted over $800 for my actuator at the local dealer in NY and $580 for the same actuator from a dealer a few states away.
Just had to spend some time calling around the country trying to guess where the best price would be...

happy hunting!:usa