• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 970 for sale, or trade for smaller machine

vinrum

I have a Bobcat m970 for sale or trade for a smaller skidsteer..This machine is just to big for what I have to do..This machine was totally gone through..Complete motor rebuild with the following parts brand new: pistons, rings, oil pump. crank was ground .020/.020.. rod and main bearings, intake and exhaust valves, valve job, head was plained, fuel pump, starter, battery, all ignition parts, carb rebuilt, radiator was flushed and pressure checked..fuel tank was remove, repaired and repainted. all fluids have been changed along with all filters, engine, and hydraulic.. the machine has less then 5 hrs on it since the complete rebuild.The machine was blasted to bare metal, primed and repainted..new stickers included..Aux hydraulics..Tires are fair, and the back window has a cracked, but I will replace it prior to sale or trade..This machine has a 84 inch snowbucket, and the machine weighs 11945lbs..Its not a small machine..

Let me know if anyone is interested

Steve