• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 763F Open Valve Circuit

Scott Bare

I have recently replaced the lift and tilt actuators and replaced the spool seals. When I hooked everything back up I filled up the hydraulic oil and started the machine I can hear a hissing sound as if my valve is being used and my tilt fully extended lifting the front of the unit by itself. There is no sound or movement when I use the lift/tilt function. I replaced the valve solenoid with no luck. I am getting a 1 blink, on my BICS panel. Can’t seem to figure out why I am not able to make it work.

Txhayseed

Sounds like your spool is either stuck or your actuator is stroked on power up. When did the problem start after you replaced actuators ? Did you calibrate the actuators ? I would start by calibrating one more time. If that does nothing unplug the actuator and see if the issue with bucket stops lifting. You didn't get it cocked off center installing it ? I would work backwards from your previous repair.