• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 331E serial 517711001 Auxiliary Hydraulics used for Hydraulic Hammer

Bat Koceto

I have the Bobcat 331E 1998 or 1999. I bought an aftermarket hammer and am wondering if there anything specific that needs to be done when hooking up a hammer. I read that there is an auxiliary switch that need to be activated for the return oil to flow directly to the tank. I wonder where that switch is, if anyone knows please let me know. Any other advise is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
According to my schematic you have a twist valve located on the line between the arm end and main valve if you follow those lines you are bound to find this valve which allows return fluid from the hammer to by-pass the main valve returning direct to tank see diagram.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• Bcat return line.pdf
    889.2 KB · Views: 7