• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Joe Ternus

Working on my neighbors 2003 bobcat 331 mini excavator. It will turn over with the switch, but wont start. If you run your own wire to the fuel solenoid it will start, but the controls wont work. Verified the switch (atleast how I think it should work), checked all the fuses, and swapped some relays around but still nothing. Is there a safety switch or something in there somewhere where it needs like the seat belt, oil pressure, etc to turn on? We don't have lights, gauges, etc so its like the main switched ignition power isn't turning on or something.

If anyone has the electrical schematics I can work it out from there too.

Joe

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
I have a contact that will forward the wiring diagrams if you still need them.
Kind regards
Uffex

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Working on my neighbors 2003 bobcat 331 mini excavator. It will turn over with the switch, but wont start. If you run your own wire to the fuel solenoid it will start, but the controls wont work. Verified the switch (atleast how I think it should work), checked all the fuses, and swapped some relays around but still nothing. Is there a safety switch or something in there somewhere where it needs like the seat belt, oil pressure, etc to turn on? We don't have lights, gauges, etc so its like the main switched ignition power isn't turning on or something.

Joe
Do you still the wiring diagrams on this?

Rb 1

Joe
I have same problem with mine did you find cause