• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 331 white numbered wires vs black numbered

Got some disconnected wires and no 2 speed, indicator lights up but no action at the drive. Looked over several wire diagrams of different years and varying quality to read the numbers. Got three sets of wire, same numbers, but some are in white and some black? Any idea what that means?

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Got some disconnected wires and no 2 speed, indicator lights up but no action at the drive. Looked over several wire diagrams of different years and varying quality to read the numbers. Got three sets of wire, same numbers, but some are in white and some black? Any idea what that means?
What is the serial number on your machine so can look at the correct manual .Also what is your email so can email you the information.

Oh man, that is PERFECT!! I had to guess on a few numbers, this is unbelievable. Thank you so much! Any idea why some numbers are black and some white? Specifically the 3720 and 1490 wires? I have two 2-wire connectors that can go together but one has black labeled and one has white. Then I got wires coming out off the 3700 and 1470 wires that were taped with spade connectors and they're in black writing. I'll take a look at this fancy clear diagram but didn't know if the white/black was a special coding for Bobcat ie: load or return circuit or something. Nonetheless, thank you so much!