• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bil Jax 45xa aerial lift dual pump questions

Thibs53

Just purchased a Bil Jax 45 xa and have a few questions. There is a salami hydraulic dual pump, part number A01048, that is not working properly at roughly $1500.00 replacement price. Was wondering if these can be rebuilt or are there other options for repair that would not be that expensive. Was also wondering if there is a factory service manual with more detail than the online manuals and the hard copy owners manual that came with it. Looking for detailed electrical schematics and more detailed repair manual. I assume they have these at the factory but I see nothing available anywhere on line. Anyone out there familiar with these units, I'd like to hear from you. Thanks

Thibs53

A little late to ask but did you ever get anywhere on this question? I have the same pump that has failed. Mike