• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Big shocker yesterday

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Hey digger, guess any instance of veer offs is my fault, can always penalty block me if need be, would understand.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
It's like those electronic signs that tell you the posted speed limit, and then show you a radar readout of how fast you're going. Everybody takes a quick look at their speedometer and decides if they need to slow down or not. There's not always a cop a quarter mile down the road, but if you get nailed, it's hard to claim you weren't aware you were speeding.

Hey digger, guess any instance of veer offs is my fault, can always penalty block me if need be, would understand.

That's mighty upstanding of you to volunteer. Next time you speed past one of those signs and stop by the stationhouse to have them write you a ticket, you can also ban yourself from HEF for whatever you feel is an appropriate time. :)

td25c

I got the " flash your ID " the other day . Yep, just flip the wallet & flash it quick .

Store owner must have been getting fed up with IDing older folks . Store camera still picks up the footage . " Yep , we checked his ID " . LOL ! :D