• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Big event this Wednesday!!

Cat287B

I can't wait till Wednesday. Wife flies into Jackson Ms. just after 4 pm. Haven't seen her since April 13. I'm all out of homemade food and getting tired of raman noodles and PB&J. When I left home in November She packed me a huge cooler full of frozen meals. Every time she comes up she re-fills the Tupperware.Thats the second thing I'm excited about, I'll keep it clean. Thanks Steve,Digger and Squizzy for the new thread, Didn't know where else to put this very important upcoming event.
Pete

bear

Occupation
Math, Physics, keeping out of trouble and doing od
Glad to hear about the reunion with the missus. Hope the food's good too.

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Well this forum was started for upcoming events ....with Heavy Equipment in mind, like ConExpo and the stuff....but yours is an event and.....:beatsme

Are we all invited too?:D

bear

Occupation
Math, Physics, keeping out of trouble and doing od
Well this forum was started for upcoming events ....with Heavy Equipment in mind, like ConExpo and the stuff....but yours is an event and.....:beatsme

Are we all invited too?:D

Bring the women and some food. Build a fire tell tales, sing songs. Sounds like a great idea to me. Just think of all the work that could be done on his job by a mob of operators and stick yankers with food and drink flowing. Um... on second thought don't. :D :p