• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bid services companys

Sk1970

Does anyone use a company to find jobs up for bid or projects in there area. If so which ones and the cost

Aarons81

Bringing this back up. Im on two sites that i pay for
Blue book for cantractors- 1300 a year. This gets me more out of town work, and out of town GC'S working in my area.

Construct connect- same as above.

Im in a very competative market, so i usually only get 5-10% of what i bid on those sites. Usually good for 3-4 bids a week on both sites.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I get bid notifications from -

Blue Book
Construct Connect
Plan Hub
ISQft
Smart Bid Net
and a few other smaller ones.

I don't pay for any of the above as we've been able to stay plenty busy with our relationship GC's and what comes across the above sites to bid on.

Aarons81

The one Benefit with construct connect is the last 3 you listed and 3 others are included in there subscription.