1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Bent con rod- any ideas?

Discussion in 'Compact Track/Multi Terrain Loaders' started by 74inchShovel, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Truck Shop

Truck Shop Senior Member

star gazer
    Well I have experienced small cats and cummins hydro-lock from a leaking injector. Had a ISX do it two years back, so it can happen. If the rod was inferior to begin with it would
    have taken a dump before this, that's a pretty stout con rod with a web that thick in the beam. {That's what she said}.

Truck Shop

kshansen and John C. like this.
  2. thepumpguysc

thepumpguysc Senior Member

Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
    I guess we'll all go with a leaking injector then.. the shop DID SAY it was the worse one..
    & theres no way to PROVE a bad quality con rod..
    I've never seen it before, on a bad spray pattern injector.. One stuck open, yes of course.. especially a hi pressure common rail like an ISX