• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Benches???...We don´t need no steenkin´benches.

special tool

Where do we begin with this one??:Banghead

That is Portugese, so I guess we should assume its in Brasil.

It appears to be untrained personnel operating the machine, even in the machine that came out to "rescue" the other one.:beatsme

dayexco

how can you overlook the obvious? move the truck, crawl the excavator down the bank...no biggie! they're making a much bigger production out of this show than need be.

joispoi

Where do we begin with this one??:Banghead

That is Portugese, so I guess we should assume its in Brasil. Or Danbury :D

It appears to be untrained personnel operating the machine, even in the machine that came out to "rescue" the other one.:beatsme

-Joi

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
how can you overlook the obvious? move the truck, crawl the excavator down the bank...no biggie! they're making a much bigger production out of this show than need be.

I spent a good few minutes trying to work out exactly the same thing but finally came to the conclusion that the truck needed a push and they were ALL that un organised nobody could coordinate the three operations that needed to be done together, 1 to move the truck while the guy in the machine ( cant class him as either a driver or operator ) had to complete the other 2. Levers in his hands and the 2 for his feet. Once the truck driver finally finished his tea break and got back in his truck :p and somebody else lent in the excavator cab to operate his tracking levers it all started to happen. :beatsme

OCR

Occupation
Rancher/Farmer, Wildland Fire Fighter, State snowp

Agreed... :thumbsup
Wasn't even a pulse accelerator... LOL

BTW... anybody see the guy put his seat belt on???

OCR

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
Can't figure out why they don't just move the truck and walk it down the slope. Idiots.

RIVERRUNNER

Occupation
General Contractor
New to the forum and was searching around and found this......:eek:....I can't believe the other guy that jumped in the tipped hoe!!!!!!!