• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bellly dump conveyor?

user123

Has anyone seen a conveyor that will unload a belly dump trailer? Like a type that you can back over and unload? Needs to be portable too. I would like to haul ag lime in my belly dumps and unload into a conveyor that loads the speader.......Maybe one does not exist but though I'd ask! Thanks

blowerman

Are you looking for a belt trailer? Check western trailers. We run belt trucks for mulch without many issues, but maybe someone else can answer if they work for lime.

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
some of the conveyor manf. like superior makes them but they are pricey and large for high ton's per hr. you could fab a small one up pretty easy because you are not needing a lot of ton's per hr