• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Belarus cylinder stop

cowrider

I have a 611 and need to find a cylinder stop for the 3pt. I have the original but it is aluminum and broken. I have seen that JD used them as well on their implements but can't find any information. Any thoughts where to get one or idea to make one up? The rod is 40mm.

Attachments

• hydrualic cylinder stop 1_resize.JPG
    hydrualic cylinder stop 1_resize.JPG
    305.4 KB · Views: 17
  • hydrualic cylinder stop 2_resize.JPG
    hydrualic cylinder stop 2_resize.JPG
    307.5 KB · Views: 16
  • hydrualic cylinder stop 3_resize.JPG
    hydrualic cylinder stop 3_resize.JPG
    346.6 KB · Views: 16
  • hydrualic cylinder stop 4_resize.JPG
    hydrualic cylinder stop 4_resize.JPG
    305.5 KB · Views: 14

highwayghost

Occupation
Emissions Analyst
The ear on the clamp is used to trigger the relief valve pin on the cylinder body to bypass hydraulic flow and stop the cylinder at the point set by the stop clamp. I buy some parts for my 420A from the seller below on eBay. He is in the Ukraine. If he doesn't have what your looking for listed in his items for sale, message him for availability and price. He works well with buyers and reasonable prices.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/belarus-tr...912490?hash=item2aec967faa:g:X4MAAOSwoutcp1yf