• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

BD2G Powershift transmission

dstanek

Hello, I just bought a BD2G powershift dozer. 1989 model. Runs great but transmission is out of it and needs to be replaced or rebuilt. Anybody know where I can get a used transmission or rebuild kit or individual parts for it? I have the trans out and apart. These are the parts I'm looking for if I can get them to rebuild it.

1st speed group
-output shaft
-1st speed planet carrier
-thrust plates (6)
-roller bearing 6909 NACHI
-piston seal

Forward 3rd Speed
-Planet Carrier (1)
-planet gears (3)
-planet thrust plates (6)
-planet gear pins (3)
-roller bearing (3)
-piston seals
5 inner seals 5 outer seals

Complete Gasket assy
Control valve gaskets
Ring Gear

Now you know why I'd like to find a used good trans.... Doubt I can find the indiidual parts I need. But maybe....
Thanks for the help !!

dstanek

Thanks Sethmill I did contact him. No luck. After further inspection of the transmission when I got it home, discovered it was the 3rd gear planet carrier assembly that was shot. Really worn out with broken gear teeth, wobbled out pins etc. I was able to find a good used assembly in Singapore. That assembly with all the plastic piston seals and carrier seals shipped to my door came to 1980.00$. Ouch. However, if I assemble and all is good to go, I'm in it total for 5980.00$ so far. I'm sure that number will go up though. Lol. Just not too much more I hope. I'm waiting on those parts now.