1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Bantam T250

Discussion in 'Old Iron!' started by 72hayes, Mar 15, 2013.

1. 72hayes

72hayes Well-Known Member

road builder
  2. 72hayes

road builder
  3. craneguy001

craneguy001 Member

I have the broshure on the T250 but still have yet to find one. I’ve got one or more of every other lattice boom Bantam

72hayes likes this.
  4. catskinner 10

catskinner 10 Well-Known Member

Retired Operator/Master Mechanic 50Yr Member IUOE
    I need to get down to our Bone Yard.
    There was something like that sitting there.
    Been a long time since I saw it.
    Pretty sure it was a Bantam, but can't remember if it's on a military chassis or crane.
    I know it's a hoe and on rubber. I think the shovel attachment is with it also.
    It's so growed up in there, I need to wait until later in the fall to even find it.
    Tom

5. greerco

greerco Active Member

Hey i have a bantom shovel sitting in the bush for sale

6. 72hayes

road builder
    Bump
    still looking!

7. GRABLE

GRABLE Active Member

Bump, what do you mean by still looking good? As I think I stated before, I went to the Bantam Factory, I drove home a new T-250 we ran that old girl 10 hours a day 6 days a week for 10 to 12 years as I recall. There were three of them in Western South Dakota and I know the names of the guys that own them. Call me if you want to talk Bantam T-250

I still own a C 350 crawler and it's in my shop and Kadoka South Dakota. It runs like a fine Rolex watch. I have a backhoe attachment on it with a 24in, 30 inch, 36 inch, and 42 in buckets.

Rich Grable.
    605 390 7777

8. GRABLE

GRABLE Active Member

9. GRABLE

GRABLE Active Member

Wayne Knutson, in Gila Bend Arizona has most everything you need for a Schield Bantam machine, backhoe attachments, long boom and short boom, crane booms and inserts, I think he's got clam buckets, drag buckets, headache balls, double and triple sheav blocks. Tell Wayne I sent you his name.
    Rich Grable
    richgrable@yahoo.com