• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

BAND log hualing

HITACHI350

ok i know lots of people love trucks, so i was wondering if any one knows of the little log hauling company know as band trucking well know as band out here located in port angeles

Jumbo

Occupation
retired
ok i know lots of people love trucks, so i was wondering if any one knows of the little log hauling company know as band trucking well know as band out here located in port angeles

I knew of a BanD Logging out of the Miami River area years ago.

JTL

Occupation
IUOE Local 302
Band had a real nice fleet of black T-800 Kenworths. Read in Loggers World not to long ago he decided to hang it up and retire.

HITACHI350

yeah now the company that my dad works for bought 8 of the 13 he had barry swanson has the others, i have pics of the new logos for the doors on my cell so i try and get them off later today