• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Balls of Steel

jimmyjack

check this out

these are not my pics i got them from another site, anyone ever see anything like this, you guys think its real or photoshoped. pretty impressive if it was really done

Note: Threads merged. Beginning with post #10, the replies are from the second thread on this subject. Digger242j

Attachments

• 1hoe_(450_x_620).jpg
    1hoe_(450_x_620).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,285
  • 2hoe_(450_x_620).jpg
    2hoe_(450_x_620).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,273
  • 3hoe_(460_x_615).jpg
    3hoe_(460_x_615).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,276
  • 4hoe_(442_x_620).jpg
    4hoe_(442_x_620).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,254
Last edited by a moderator:

Lashlander

I've seen that before. I can't remember where though. If I remember right it was done at a construction show in Europe.

HeyUvaVT

thats either the coolest or craziest thing I have EVER seen done with an excavator....wowow

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
Don't try this at home then, I suppose...

DANG IT, you ruined my fun. I was just going to go out and try that in the back yard.

Trbo

:notworthy:drinkup

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
Just imagine if it slipped out from those steps, popped a hydraulic line, etc. That would have to hurt. What good is this performance doing to the structural integrity of that hoe by the way? I just think there could be a much better way to demonstrate it's capabilities without endangering the operator's life, and bending that machine all up. Do some deadweight lifting on terra firma or something, for Pete's sake...
Not saying it ain't cool to look at, but geez...How often will a guy be climbing a tower and hang himself off it and do curls? I wanna see if it'll pick up a 1500 gallon septic tank and set it in the hole rather than some nut doing acrobatics.:idontgetit

jlm335

Banned
Occupation
student/part owner of Ernie Mankins & Sons Constru
:OMGI aint that stupid!:spaz but i praise the man who has the balls to do it!:notworthyhow are the tracks staying on the little pedastal?

humboldt deere

Occupation
general building and engineering contractor
Their wedged in between the pedesatal and another above so they cant rock back.....crazy:eek:

jlm335

Banned
Occupation
student/part owner of Ernie Mankins & Sons Constru
o i see it.. dur i am a dufus.. i cant believe they would do that.. that would be creepy you would start flipping back and then just stop.. could you imagine accidentally hitting the track sticks before having the boom up there that would suck!!!!