• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Backhoe specifications

dman3998

Occupation
Engineering, Mechanical design.
Does anyone have a link to a site that has basic specifications listed for models of each manufacturer? like CASE 580 C, D, E, L, M ? not super maintenance details but stuff like HP, tire sizes, weights, dig depth ECT? been looking at getting my first Hoe and have narrowed it down to a Case or JD but there is a staggering amount of things to consider. They all have a selection of machines in the range I am looking at $15 - 25k and I really like to do my homework before forking out the cash. would like to make the best decision I can to begin with and hope for the best.

Thanks in advance

dman

dman3998

Occupation
Engineering, Mechanical design.
thanks, that is pretty good, should be helpful.

What is it that makes you like the 580sk? there is a local 580SL that i need to check out , is it about the same difference? i have read that the SL is a good machine

mitch504

I have a 580sk that has been very good, I really like the balance given by the transaxle, instead of a seperate transmission. I don't know a lot about the L, I have heard good things about them, though.

Good Luck