• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Backhoe attachment for Ditch Witch 350sx?

JJElectricVA

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Hi all, new member here, I'm looking at buying a mid 90's Ditch Witch 350SX that currently has a front mounted (small 3') digging chain and a rear mount rock wheel that interchanges with a vibe plow that's included. Basically it has everything I need other than that, and finding one later isn't a big deal if it exists, as I'd like to jump on this deal. I definitely need the capability to add a backhoe attachment at some point though, and I don't want to buy a machine that isn't compatible with one. From what I can tell online this model is primarily a plow machine, which is great as a plow would be great for 90% of my work, but I don't want to put myself in a corner with no backhoe capability. It has large front aux hydraulic connections and the digging chain and counterweight attach with a hook and 1" dia. (I think) pin across the front undercarriage. I cant find anything much about this model online other than for sale ads. I'd very much appreciate anyone who may know about what attachments will fit this machine. Thanks in advance!
00404_cHzGd4vQan_600x450.jpg