• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Aution 10/2/09 in NY

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
There's an auction coming up next Friday near me. I posted it here, because they are auctioning the usual stuff, but also the contents of a former Hitachi dealer. Here's the link to the event information and item list. They have parts inventory for a whole bunch of the major brands and I figured someone may find it useful. http://www.petrowskyauctioneers.com/Auction.asp?ID=82

I'm going just to look around, maybe pick up some tools if bidding doesn't get out of hand, but definitely going to go have a seat in the Komatsu 155 dozer there:D. If anyone else decides to go let me know, it would be nice to finally meet someone off the site.

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
Figured I'd bump this up. Auction preview tomorrow, Thursday Oct 1 from 9-4 and starting at 8am Friday. Auction starts at 9.

I'm working all day tomorrow, but will be there most of the day Friday. I'll have my Cat hat and bright orange sweatshirt with Precision Concrete Cutting on it, if anyone makes it comes say hi.