• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Attachments

DIYDAVE

The ones I know, are likely too far away from you to be practical. Lots out there on the innernut, craigs list, fleabay, etc.;)

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I would see if you can find a high flow 75 that you could demo. Those 74 hp machines are not great high flow machines, but without knowing what your wanting to run on the machine it is hard to say. I really doubt that you can convert that machine to high flow after the fact or at least in a cost effective manner. But I would first demo one and see if it does what you need it to before putting much effort into converting yours to high flow. You will likely find that trading yours in for high flow machine would be the best way to get high flow.