• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

attachment resource

mouse

Occupation
(wishfully) avoiding work as much as possible
I propose that we set up a list of attachments and perhaps tech articles for compact equipment and if it flies make it a sticky for this forum.

To give you an example of what I plan:

Forestry Cutters:
Bobcat
Loftness

Flail Mowers

Rotary Cutters

How to:
Universal Attchment Mount specification
etc etc

I'm happy to manage the list, I'd welcome any contributions including from manufacturers (hi dennis!, I for example would like to be able include some of your posts here and places like tbn on the applications of forestry cutters)

the idea at the end of the day is to have a good technical list of what is available and (sort of) how to use the stuff so we as industry insiders can figure out what to use for our application.

whaddyareckon :stirthepot

if you post a thread here and it contains a link or resource, once i add it to the list can you please delete your post so this remains manageable.

Last edited:

TriHonu

Compact Equipment Magazine publishes an Attachment Buyers Guide (ABG) each year.

You can also access a web version of the of the ABG HERE

It includes links to the manufactures sites and contact information. It is a good starting point, however even the manufactures can not tell you if their attachment will be the best for your requirements.

Is this where you are heading?