• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

asv

Chass

Occupation
Owner small earthmoving & landscape business
I have a ASV RC30 great little machine can not believe how well it digs and pushes dirt for only 30hp. Had to replace a drive motor the other day cost $2800au but still very happy with it.

grk82

I have never owned one personally but everyone I know that has one or had one had lots of problems with the wiring and the tracks/undercarriages.

cat953

Got a RC50 very good machine no problems, however you have to take care of the undercarriage, it more of a finish grade machine,but it will do it all

Chass

Occupation
Owner small earthmoving & landscape business
So far no electrical problems (knock on wood) but like I said the drive motor failed I was told the shaft in the motors was to small, buy the updated motor and no more broken shaft.