• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ASV RT-135

night9

Called a dealer to inquire on a RT-120 and he told me that they wouldn't have anything until Spring. He went on to tell me that in December ASV is releasing the 135 based on the MAX configuration.

Anyone have experience with that yet? The panoramic glass looks nice and I like the roof escape hatch option.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
IMHO ASV and others still don't get it. Mounting gauges out of line of sight is ridiculous as operators spend more time looking down or straight ahead. They should be mounted mid way or near the bottom of the door on the pillar

night9

IMHO ASV and others still don't get it. Mounting gauges out of line of sight is ridiculous as operators spend more time looking down or straight ahead. They should be mounted mid way or near the bottom of the door on the pillar

Have you looked at the MAX configuration? They moved everything.

FWIW ASV is a pretty much must in Montana with the hills we have out here. Nothing else is stable on them.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
Yes I looked at and the gauges are in the top corner and the switches are on the pillar.