• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Asv rc30 terex pt30 adapter plate

AdamsExcavating

Looking for info on an adapter plate for asv/terex pt 30 adapter plate to run full size attachments. Thanks.

f311fr1

Construction Implements Depot. 336 859 2002. Just tell them what you need. Remember the lift capacity of the PT30 is only 900 lbs.

DIYDAVE

Shipping generally kills a good price on these... I made myself a wooden jig, that I use to adapt the full size implement, to the smaller ASV plate. Just cut the ears off'n the bottom of the implement, stick the jig on the implement, and weld the ears back on, then weld some scrap to the sides of the implement plate, to keep everything aligned for hookup.

AdamsExcavating

I'm looking to utilize certain attachments I already have for our larger track loader to also fit onto the small pt30. If and when needed.

DIYDAVE

You could also use a full sized plate, and adapt it to fit the ASV. This would require welding a second set of lower ears to the standard plate, and the side spacer blocks...You have to be careful, and see (if the attachment is powered) that the pressure and flow matches up with the ASV's limitations, too...

AdamsExcavating

Im looking to use mainly our auger on the smaller machine. And maybe a set of forks until I get a smaller set. Anyone out there manufacture an adapter?

f311fr1

Construction Implements Depot. 336 859 2002. Part # RC30TSS. $725.00 plus freight. 2-3 week delivery. Talk to Marie. This fits to the ASV/Terex RC/PT30 and adapts to standard skid steer pattern with manual locks.