• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Asv rc 100

Landworks

Occupation
Owner/CEO
I have located a 2004 ASV 400 skidsteer with 1200 hours, high flowm cab and air. It seems to be a good buy but wondering if anyone has had much experience with these machines. I will usually be using this machine for cleanup, running a harley rake, and occasionally loading a truck. Thoughts?

Thanks

HeyUvaVT

I have an RC100 and wouldnt trade it for anything....cept maybe a brand new PT100F or a brand new TL250 or maybe a brand new 299c or maybe a brand new Supertrak but of course they are ALOT more $$$$

rinkydink

I have an ASV-RCV (about the same machine as a 100) have been happy so far, but need to find proper OIL <FUEL & HYDRAULIC FILTER NUMBERS,THERE IS NO DEALER NEARBY,SO I A LOOKING FOR AFTERMARKED FILTERS, ANY HELP?

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
I have an ASV-RCV (about the same machine as a 100) have been happy so far, but need to find proper OIL <FUEL & HYDRAULIC FILTER NUMBERS,THERE IS NO DEALER NEARBY,SO I A LOOKING FOR AFTERMARKED FILTERS, ANY HELP?

A lot of auto parts stores can cross the numbers over to their number.They keep a cross reference book for this.And if you will look real close this machine is the same as a Cat.Might be a little difference not much.
The company I used to work for had the ASV 100 sweet machine.No problems unless it was operators fault.

eager beaver

filters

Did you ever get the filter numbers you wanted? I just joined this site and I know your question was a while back. Just thought I'd ask. I have the numbers if you need them.