• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ASV Information Wanted

Gdaddy

Occupation
If you're shot or find a heavy object on you, you
All,

Would appreciate any helpful information on ASV skid steers, both pro & con. Looking at one to purchase but do not know much about them.
Thanks

Gorman

they are great for taking on lawns as long as it's straight in and out. gravel will kill the undercarrige. Lot of power, just make sure the dealer in your area is respectable.

maddog

I have the cat 257b same undercarriage as the 60. I personally like the undercarriage except for the mark up on parts. IMHO it's easy to work on and straight forward.

Digdeep

I have a RC50 for some time now and it has been a workhorse for me. I'd love to have the newer undercarriage with the metal face seals, but I can't justify buying a new machine.

Gdaddy

Occupation
If you're shot or find a heavy object on you, you
Thanks for the info