• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ashland Groundhog

therealjohnboy

Has anyone used one?? Are they as good as they seem to be by watching the videos on their web site?? They seem to be well made and a CTL seems to push them with out any issue. So any feed back for a curious aussie. Any guesses as to what they cost??

Cheers John

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Has anyone used one?? Are they as good as they seem to be by watching the videos on their web site?? They seem to be well made and a CTL seems to push them with out any issue. So any feed back for a curious aussie. Any guesses as to what they cost??

Cheers John

I spoke with the Ashland at ConExpo. I believe the price was around $13K. It seems to be a slick system. I really liked the idea of being able to laser automate it. Great for pad prep. The video shows it in opt. conditions. I would expect that it would not be quite so effective in rocky or hard soil conditions.