• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Are there any heavy equipment junkyards?

bdog1234

I have a 2006 332 that we removed the complete lift arms off of. The arms, cylinders, hoses, quick attach plate, everything. We used the chassis to mount a small drill rig for drilling dynamite holes.

Anyway there is so much custom welded on to the machine that the arms are never going back on. I am getting tired of looking at them and would like to sell them if possible. I would think they have value beyond their scrap weight but I don't have a clue where to find a buyer. Any ideas?

JGibson

There are heavy equipment scrap yards, look on machinery trader, there are some ads there. On a different note, that sounds like an interesting machine, any pics?