• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ar you ready for Spring.

salesrep

Occupation
Sales Rep
Gotta new website coming, spring will be here before ya know it, feeling pretty good. Lets have a Heavy equipment forums promotion for new customers and old alike.

A marketing poll if you will.

What would induce you to purchase some of that good schaeffer oil and grease?

All around discount package (gear oil, engine oil,fuel treat, etc., free merchandise ( be reasonable ), referral discounts, Extra product, free shipping,uoa's, a case of Bud... no seriously.

Buyer beware. using Schaeffer's products can be addictive.

Jeff D.

Mark,I've used your products,and have been very happy with the performance.With that,one thing I would look forward too would be a streamlining of the ordering process.It's not that hard to do the way it is,but if you were to have a secure online ordering form,with a list of your products,where we could simply fill in quantities,billing info,shipping address,etc.,a process that could be done without human interaction,and done 24/7 365.One that would allow us to know what the grand total would be,with shipping,before ordering.I think that would make the "impulse buy" more probable.Once you get someone to order once,I think the likelyhood of repeat purchases is much higher,especially if it is very simple process.Maybe you've implimented this already in your new site??I know that with my original order from you,I'd no idea what the product prices were,and sending you a personal e-mail made me feel like I'd be ordering something without a clue on what I was going to end up spending.(I WAS happy to find out the prices were competitive though)

My original concerns weren't warrented,but others may feel like I did,and be reluctant to make an initial order.(Or maybe,like my contraversal views on the websites color schemes,I'm all alone on this one too!!) :beatsme

As for promotions,I like discounts,so perhaps HEF members could get a % off the regular price.

Good Luck.

salesrep

Occupation
Sales Rep
Thanks Jeff.Uunfortunately Schaffers does not allow me advertise wholesale pricing ( which of course is how I sell). Kinda makes it Ok though, A little more old-fashioned, but leads to better service and relationships with customers.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I'm in the discount crowd too. I always look for discounted merchandise when purchasing just about anything. I offer my customers discounts as well for volume purchases.

Free shipping can be a good incentive too, especially lately with shipping costs having taken the increase they've seen.

salesrep

Occupation
Sales Rep
Dwan hall For a 1k order plus shipping I cn now ship internatioanlly.
Pm me if interested