• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Aprils work

ddigger

Occupation
contractor,owner operater
Heres just a bit of the stuff thats been happening this month, mostly clearing and demo, on a levey widening job.
HPIM2322.jpg

HPIM2320.jpg

HPIM2365.jpg

HPIM2368.jpg

HPIM2370.jpg

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Interesting project and a nice loaded dump trailer, you obviously know your way around a demo site.

ddigger

Occupation
contractor,owner operater
cm1995 wrote
Interesting project and a nice loaded dump trailer, you obviously know your way around a demo site.

Thanks for that, yeah more yrs than I care to think about.

Heres a tree tipping over in front of the house I wrecked, sorry about the dialog in the background I was on the phone in the machine telling of a bee log.

HPIM2412.jpgYouTube - HPIM2337.MPG

dayexco

only criticism i have....is the stick on the cable..."what if"...you'd have severed it? i don't know if it's power/tv/phone...any of which are necessary services. i feel you should have had a competent arborist there to take that tree far enough down to make it not an encumbrance on what you wanted to get done there

dayexco

well, your picture is VERY deceiving then......it looks like the stick of the excavator was resting on the cable...if if wasn't? no biggie

gasfield315c

Occupation
build gaswell locations in the steeper than a mule
i would have just whipped out the gas can and had honey on my biscuit that morning...haha:guns