• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

april 2016 snow equipment show buffalo

turfblazer

Occupation
semi retired drainage ,site work , eq operator.
i see there's a snow show coming soon and i hope we get some snow before the show actually happens !!! what a ship boring year so far !!!
anyway , i,ve been involved in snow since i've been 16 now at 59 and never been to one of these ever. kinda was figuring i musta been just too busy to bother , now that i got the time i looked at the ticket prices and guess i see maybe why i wasn't so interested, is there any local's out there that may have an extra ticket or have any other thought's on how to get in without having to pay out for 1/2 season's worth of fuel for my loader??? i don't mind a reasonable charge but to pay the promoters to get 10 free table dances is kind of silly or simply "just not right"