• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Anyone use simulators much?

cortlandj86

I learned how to use machinery by just getting on the darn piece of equipment and figuring it out. I don't know about most of you out there, but my father and grandfather just let me get after it to learn. i came across this pretty neat article about simulators and how they are being used quite a bit today. it would have been nice to learn on one of these machines (would have saved a lot of money and save me from some butt whoopings) anybody out there learn on these simulators? im curious to know. here is that article too http://blog.machinefinder.com/4305/virtual-construction

rabia

Banned
No doubt is is really different and useful blog. i learnt much about simulators for which i have no idea before.