• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Anyone try

Cat

HI anyone try the grease from tractor supply? I got some today its called Moly-lithium grease. $1.91 a tube. And I got some shell rotella lithum complex two. I think that is the name? What one do you think is better. I need something real sticky and something for extreme pressure. The rotella says for extreme pressure,but can't find the specs on it.

surfer-joe

Google "Shell Oil Company" to get to their web site. Then look for product specifications. If you have the name of the grease you could Google that also. Anyway, the specs will tell you everything you want to know and then some. The two products you have are both probably "extreme pressure" lubes, but I'd lean towards the one with the Moly.